Google
 

Friday 29 December 2006

Dinner on Christmas Eve


Back again: I spent Christmas with my boyfriend and some other friends in a quite lonely spot in New South Wales: Manilla. It's a small country town but famous for its paragliding site, Mount Borah. Keep in mind even if it's called "Mount", it won't be higher than a couple of 100 metres...

We stayed five nights at the camping ground next to the mountain and had our Christmas Dinner there. Not really what you would call refined food - Swabian potato salad and steaks - but it was really tasty. As you can see, I just remembered to take a picture when we had already started to shovel in. Tobi (left) and Hubert don't even have time to smile for the photographer... Due to our limited kitchen tools/time/whatever I only managed to throw together a few bought items for dessert. We had a trifle consisting of sponge fingers, brandy custard, and canned fruit.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

No comments: