Thursday, 6 March 2008

I am inspiring!

Sounds weird, I know - but I can't help it, I'm so happy about winning the February edition of Margot's food photography contest over at Coffee&Vanilla! Especially with two other very worthy contestants, I wasn't at all sure that I would make it.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me! It's really appreciated! Sometimes, not everything in life works out as planned so getting such a wonderful and totally unexpected surprise is just great!

Thanks to Margot for nominating me and, of course, organizing the event in the first place! Have a look who the nominees for the March edition are and start voting!

PS: Sorry for putting this up so late - instead of myself, I'm blaming a laptop that drives me crazy and life in general...


Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Wow, congratulations! You deserve that nomination!



LyB said...

Congrats, you deserve it!

Eva said...

Thanks guys! It's really appreciated!