Google
 

Saturday 9 February 2008

Sorry!

Not so sure if I really deserve all your nice comments about being a good BBD-host... After reading Helen's comment, I realized that having two different email accounts merged together also means having two different spam folders that should be checked...
At least there's one good thing about it, the list of BBD#6-entries has grown to a whopping 43 posts. I will add the two new ones asap! Sorry about that!

And here they finally are:

Allie of the world is getting better offers an unusual flavour combination with her Pear Buckwheat Bread. The dried pear pieces are re-hydrated in white wine and toasted walnuts enhance the nutty quality of the buckwheat flavour.




Mary of Shazam in the Kitchen tried her hands on bagels, dipped in a rich seed mixture including caraway, sesame, poppy seeds, garlic, salt and pepper.







I'm really sorry for the long delay, guys!

6 comments:

Mary said...

No problem! I almost feel special that you saved mine till last! ;)

I still think you're a good host.

Eva said...

Thanks, Mary, for being so kind!

Sagari said...

nice roundup eva

Patricia Scarpin said...

Wow! So many delicious entries, Eva!

You posted the round up during Carnival, so I just saw it today... And I'm stunned - everyone worked hard and so did you, my friend. Wonderful round up!

Helene said...

You did great Eva! Technology Schmology!!

Eva said...

thanks sagari!

Patricia - I'm still so undecided what to try first..;-)

Glad to hear that, Helen. I'm a baking person and - unfortunately - not at all a computer person...