Google
 

Saturday 2 February 2008

I've been nominated!

Folks, I feel very honoured to tell you that I'm amongst the three nominees for the February edition of the "Inspiring Food Photography" award created by Margot of Coffee & Vanilla! Each month, she nominates three bloggers whose food photos she likes (people can also suggest nominees to her); and then everyone can vote using an online poll. That's how it works.

Being in a photography competition with Andrew of SpittonExtra and Joycelyn of Kuidaore probably doesn't make me the most likely winner. However, it would be an outright lie, if I said that you shouldn't vote for me..;-)

10 comments:

Nora B. said...

I'm sure you know I am voting for. I can also say that your photos not only look great, the food that you photograph also tasted sooo good :-)

Tablebread said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's so cool! I hope you win ;)

ostwestwind said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

Coffee and Vanilla said...

Eva,

You are very welcome :)
I changed way of voting, I installed this poll plugin and it look like it works well because in one day IFP have more votes than usually during the whole month... :)

Enjoy the weekend, Margot

Eva said...

Thank you, Nora, I'll always be indebted to you for getting me started in the first place!

Thanks, Tablebread, I hope so, too...

Thank you very much, Ostwestwind!

Great work, Margot, I wouldn't even know how to do those things...

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Congratulations. A very well deserved nomination. I'll head over and vote now!

Eva said...

Cheers, Kristen, many thanks for that!

Elizabeth said...

Don't sell yourself short, Eva! Your BBD#06 photos alone are reason enough to vote for your site!

-Elizabeth

Half Baked said...

I hope you win! You got my vote;)I love your photo's!

Eva said...

You're too kind, Elizabeth!

Many thanks, half baked! At the moment, it looks good but there's a long way to go...