Google
 

Wednesday 28 November 2007

This photo is a Winner!

The "Droolworthy Blogger" Award must have been a good omen. When entering the CLICK photo competition with this "floating noodles" picture, I was really excited about it but simply hoped for the best. After all, over 70 people had submitted their photos to this month's installment. Little did I know that this photo would be such a winner!

It not only scored second place in the "best photo" categorie but got also elected as most original capture and even won the reader's choice award!

First of all, I would like to thank Bee and Jai of Jugalbandi for hosting the competition, all the judges, and last but not least all the readers who voted for my floating noodles.

Knowing that there are so many talented photographers out there, I can't help but to still perceive myself as a learner. However, this kind of recognition is a wonderful reward and it gives me the feeling that I've learned a thing or two in the meantime!

Please check out all the other winners and have a look for next month's CLICK competition at jugalbandi!


PS: Thank you, T, for helping me decide which photo to submit! I couldn't make up my mind between the one above and this one...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions, Eva! Well done.

Anonymous said...

It's such a great photo! Congratulations.

Half Baked said...

Congratulations Eva, Way to go . Great photo!!!

Patricia Scarpin said...

Congratulations, Eva!

Nora B. said...

Congrats again, Eva!!!

x nora

Katy said...

Congratulations!!! It was a cool idea and a great photo!

Anonymous said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch - meine Stimme hattest du auch!

Eva said...

Thanks, ladies, I'm really grateful for all the nice comments on this photo and of course for all the votes I got from you!

Anonymous said...

waiting to see what you'll come up with for december. the theme has been announced.i'm greedy. i know. :D

Eva said...

I just hope that I'll be able to make it until I go on vacation, it's gonna be tight...